Spice Condiment Sets Oil Sets,Revolving Spice Rack,Spice Container Rongqi Ceramic Co., Ltd. , http://www.sz-ceramics.com
1. Check the film sheet
The title page is a 32-mesh screen with a size of 210mm x 145mm. The screens are surrounded by dots. The sheet film has 4 gauge lines and 4 corner lines, as shown in Figure 1.
2. Design continuous drying program
Since the left side of the front ring lining and the lintel printed product is blank and the right side is a 32 open gingham page pattern, the stencil printing using the stencil printing can print 8 sets of clothes. Therefore, only the scheme shown in Fig. 2 can be used to print, and each The grid represents a 32 open. From the figure, we can see that only the left and right 2 gauge lines can be used for the continuous drying because the position of the upper and lower 2 gauge lines and 4 corner lines has been occupied by the pattern, and there is no space or overlap between adjacent patterns, ie seamless connection. Since the 32-day open book has only 4mm openings, considering the binding error, the widths of the repairable parts of the dots in the adjacent parts of the two patterns must not exceed 2mm, and the positional deviation degree of each pattern is also required. Therefore, even the drying of the cover method, accuracy and pattern position accuracy requirements are high.
3. Even drying operation
(1) Since only the left and right 2 gauges shown in Fig. 1 are available, first connect the left and right gauges together and copy 8 copies.
(2) on the standard coordinate paper, according to the position shown in Figure 2, the copy of the 8 gauge film is affixed to a transparent film base, requiring accurate size and position, so that the relative reference position of the sun is determined Now.
(3) Placing the assembled gauge plate on the PS plate in accordance with the requirements of the printing machine and the side gauges, covering the PS plate with black paper or red film, revealing only the guideline shown in Figure 2. , And pay attention to as little as possible to prevent excessive exposure of the printing plate photosensitive film, resulting in waste version. After printing, show the gauge line and dry the plate for use.
(4) Use golden yellow polyester adhesive (because its thickness is much smaller than black paper, board paper, easy to paste, and shading meets requirements, does not affect the quality of the dot) stick to the upper and lower blank parts of the film as shown in Figure 1. Paste the film surface. In this way, the coverage can be made more accurate without affecting the quality of the outlets, and it is also convenient for covering in the next step, and it is possible to prevent the outlets from being restored due to improper covering. After the paste is done, use a sharp knife to gently scribe along the edge of the pattern with a ruler, tear off the sticker that covers the pattern, leaving a sticker that covers the blank.
(5) After aligning the gauges of the film processed in Step 4 with the tanned labels in Step 3, the film is firmly attached to the PS plate after determining the directions of the sky and the foot. After checking and confirming that the gauges are completely coincident, cover the pattern to be exposed with black paper or red film and place other than the blank portion corresponding to the front ring lining (note that the black paper or red film is as far away from the edge of the pattern as possible, otherwise If the previous step is not affixed to the adhesive, then the cover must be close to the edge of the pattern, but it is easy to make the edge of the pattern appear to have a loss width greater than 2mm, becoming a waste version). Check and confirm the cover. The first exposure can be performed immediately after it is tightly closed. Because the film edge of the film has been pasted, the degree of vacuum in the plate press should be adjusted slightly.
(6) Repeat step 5 until a pair of exposures has been exposed (note the same exposure time) and develop. After development, it is necessary to check: 1 Whether each benchmark line is complete or not, if it is incomplete, it is necessary to observe the degree of deviation carefully, and the deviation is too large. The illustrated version has been scrapped and needs re-lighting. 2 whether there is loss of pattern, especially the loss of adjacent parts. If the loss exceeds 2mm, the version is also scrapped.
As long as each step operation method is accurate, even printing plates basically meet the printing requirements.
Spice Condiment Sets Oil Sets,Revolving Spice Rack,Spice Container
Rongqi Ceramic Co., Ltd. , http://www.sz-ceramics.com